Successfully Avoiding Litigation from Tom Hanks Since 2006
Check out our inaugural E.M. Featured Artist: The Oneeders!
- Jason Ezzell (Guitar, Vocals, Keys, Drums, Professionalism*)
- Jordan Beck (Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keys, Excessive Profanity*)
- John Phillips (Drums, Vocals, Keys, Harmonious Caterwauls*)
- Bret Woolbright (Bass, Vocals, McRib Adulation**)
- Tony Skahan (Guitar, Vocals, Sparkly Jeans*)
*Non instrument-related commentary provided by either the band or some hilarious hackers.
**Full disclosure: Mr. Woolbright happens to be my cubicle neighbor during business hours. Insatiable McRib craving confirmed.
Albus, Left-Eye, Jabbles, Egon, and Sanchez Oneeder are a five-man power trio family band with a uniquely mediocre Tejano surf blues sound.
We’re a modern rock band without the posturing, a punk rock band without the angst, a southern rock band without the mullets. – The Oneeders (or those delightful hackers)
Where You Can Hear More
Keep doing that thing you do, boys….
I couldn’t help myself.